TERMS & CONDITIONS
The website located at (the “Site”) is a copyrighted work belonging to Cannect Hospitality, LLC, a Nevada limited liability company (hereinafter referred to as “Cannect”, “Us”, “Our” and/or “We”). Cannect is a fully licensed and insured cannabis support business and provides resources to cannabis companies, including but not limited to dispensaries, distributors, growers and related businesses (collectively “cannabis companies” or “cannabis company”). Cannect offers certain products and services for sale (collectively, with all other services provided through the Site, the “Services”). Certain features of the Services or Site may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which will be posted on the Service or Site in connection with such features. All such additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into this Agreement. References to “you” and “your” refer to you, a user of our Site and/or Services.
YOU MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE TO ACCESS THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES WITHIN THE UNITED STATES.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY, AS THEY CONTAIN AN AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE AND OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES, AND OBLIGATIONS.
ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE AND SERVICES IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. CONTENT POSTED OR ENDORSED BY CANNECT ON ANY WEBSITE, MOBILE APPLICATION, SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNEL, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT SERVICE, ADVERTISEMENT OR ANY OTHER MEDIUM (COLLECTIVELY “GUEST INTERFACE MEDIUM”) IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. CANNECT DOES NOT ENDORSE, AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF, ANY OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT, OR OTHER INFORMATION MADE ON THE SITE OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES THAT MAY BE PROVIDED BY CANNECT, INCLUDING USER CONTENT AND THIRD PARTY MATERIALS (EACH AS DEFINED BELOW). CANNECT IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO SCREEN, PRE-QUALIFY, OR VERIFY WHETHER A CANNABIS COMPANY MAY BE QUALIFIED OR AUTHORIZED BY LAW TO PROVIDE THEIR SERVICES OR TO DETERMINE THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION THEY PROVIDE.
CANNECT DOES NOT OFFER MEDICAL ADVICE. ANY INFORMATION ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE OR OTHER GUEST INTERFACE MEDIUM IS FOR INFORMATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. SUCH INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, TO DIAGNOSE OR TREAT ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, AND IS NOT INTENDED TO COVER ALL POSSIBLE USES, DIRECTIONS, PRECAUTIONS, OR ADVERSE EFFECTS. SUCH INFORMATION INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, USER CONTENT, AND CANNECT-GENERATED CONTENT DERIVED FROM OTHER SOURCES. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN ANY GUEST INTERFACE MEDIUM SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR THE DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT OF ANY MEDICAL CONDITION. ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT A MEDICAL CONDITION. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON THE SITE OR OTHER GUEST INTERFACE MEDIUM.
THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WE (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, CANNECT (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OR SERVICES: (A) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; OR (C) WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE, COMPLETE, LEGAL, OR SAFE.
THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY SHALL NOT LIMIT THE MORE GENERAL DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY CONTAINED ELSEWHERE IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Cannect grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the Site and Services for your personal, noncommercial use.
The rights granted to you in this Agreement are subject to the following restrictions: (a) you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Site or Services; (b) you shall not modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Site or Services; (c) you shall not access the Site or Services in order to build a similar or competitive service; and (d) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site or Services may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means. Any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Site or Services shall be subject to the terms of this Agreement. All copyright and other proprietary notices on any Site or Services content must be retained on all copies thereof.
Cannect reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site or Services or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that Cannect will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site or Services or any part thereof.
Excluding your User Content (defined below), you acknowledge that all the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, in the Site and Services are owned by Cannect, its assignees, and/or its licensors. The provision of the Site and Services does not transfer to you or any third party any rights, title, or interest in or to such intellectual property rights. Cannect, its affiliates and suppliers reserve all rights not granted in this Agreement.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
You agree not to post reviews on the Site, Services, or other Guest Interface Medium that are not based upon your personal experience or are otherwise designed for any purpose other than providing other users on the Site with an accurate description of your personal experience. Reviews based on secondhand, non-personal experience are prohibited. In addition to the other restrictions contained in the Acceptable Use Policy, reviews posted on the Site, Services, or Guest Interface Medium must not: (a) be written exclusively in capital letters; (b) be plagiarized; (c) contain spam, advertisements, and/or links to external websites; (d) contain disparaging information about any reasonably identifiable person, (e) contain overly detailed or sexual descriptions of an individual’s physical appearance, or lewd personal attacks against a specific individual or group of individuals, (f) contain references to other Cannabis Companies, or (g) contain unrelated personal grievances. All determinations will be made in the sole and unreviewable discretion of Cannect or its designee.
Image files must exclusively feature the referenced products or services and must not include paraphernalia, brand names, or any other object determined to be unrelated to the product or service. Image files must be clear and must not be blurry, fuzzy, or contain any flash reflections. Image files must contain an accurate depiction of the product they illustrate. Image files cannot contain pornography or other graphic images. All determinations will be made in the sole and unreviewable discretion of Cannect or its designee.
You agree to indemnify and hold Cannect (and its officers, employees, and agents) harmless from any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, actions, judgments, awards, penalties, fines, costs and expenses (including reasonably attorneys’ fees) arising from or relating to any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of (i) your use or misuse of the Site, Services, or other Guest Interface Medium; (ii) your User Content; (iii) your violation of this Agreement; or (iv) your violation of applicable laws or regulations. Cannect reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of Cannect. Cannect will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
THIRD PARTY MATERIALS; DEALS; OTHER USERS; RELEASE
The Site or Services might display, include, or make available third-party content (including data, information, articles applications or other products, services and/or materials) or contain links to third party websites, services, and advertisements for third parties such as Deals (defined below) (collectively, “Third Party Materials”). You acknowledge and agree that Cannect is not responsible for Third-Party Materials, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. Cannect does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or user for any Third-Party Materials. Third-Party Materials and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them entirely at your own risk. When you link to a Third-Party Material, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy and data gathering practices. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction in connection with such Third-Party Material.
The Site or Services might display, include, or make available coupons, promotional codes, giveaways, samples, and other offers from listed dispensaries (collectively, “Deals”). Deals constitute “Third Party Materials” under this Agreement. Cannect displays these Deals on the Site and Services as a form of advertisement for the listing dispensary (the “Offeror”) only. All Deals are offered directly by the applicable Offeror, and may be subject to additional terms, conditions, or restrictions of the Offeror or under applicable law, whether or not such additional terms, conditions or restrictions are expressly included on the Site or Services. The Offeror, and not Cannect, is solely responsible for: (a) redemption of the Deal; (b) compliance of all aspects of the Deal with applicable law (including without limit, the advertisement, redemption, and terms, conditions and restrictions related thereto); (c) all goods and services it provides to you in connection with the Deal; and (d) all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs it may cause you to suffer, directly or indirectly, in full or in part, whether related to the use or redemption of a Deal or not.
You hereby release and forever discharge Cannect (its officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns) from, and hereby waive and relinquish your rights with respect to, each and every past, present and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action and cause of action of every kind and nature (including personal injuries, death, and property damage), that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or relates directly or indirectly to, any interactions with, or act or omission of, other Site or Service users or Third Party Materials.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL CANNECT, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFIT OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR SERVICES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING THEREFROM. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, CANNECT, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND SUPPLIERS’ LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (A) FIFTY US DOLLARS ($50) OR (B) AMOUNTS YOU’VE PAID CANNECT IN THE PRIOR 12 MONTHS (IF ANY). THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE CLAIM WILL NOT ENLARGE THIS LIMIT.
TERM AND TERMINATION
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site, Services or other Guest Interface Medium. We may (a) suspend your rights to use the Site, Services or other Guest Interface Medium, and/or (b) terminate this Agreement, at any time for any reason at our sole and unreviewable discretion. Cannect will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of this Agreement.
ARBITRATION AGREEMENT; JURY TRIAL & CLASS ACTION WAIVER; FORUM SELECTION CLAUSE
Except for disputes brought in small claims court, all disputes between you and Cannect arising out of, relating to or in connection with the Site or Services shall be exclusively settled through binding arbitration pursuant to the then-current rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) for commercial arbitration. There is no judge or jury in arbitration. Arbitration procedures are simpler and more limited than rules applicable in court and review by a court is limited. YOU AND CANNECT AGREE THAT ANY SUCH ARBITRATION SHALL BE CONDUCTED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. Notwithstanding any provision in this Agreement to the contrary, if the class-action waiver in the prior sentence is deemed invalid or unenforceable, however, neither you nor we are entitled to arbitration. This arbitration agreement is subject to the Federal Arbitration Act. The arbitrator’s award may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. All aspects of the arbitration proceeding, and any ruling, decision, or award by the arbitrator, will be strictly confidential for the benefit of all parties. Notwithstanding any provision in this Agreement to the contrary, we agree that if Cannect makes any future change to this dispute resolution provision, it will not apply to any individual claim(s) that you had already provided notice of to Cannect. Information on AAA and how to start arbitration can be found at or by calling 800-778-7879. If the arbitration in this section provision is found unenforceable or to not apply for a given dispute, then the proceeding must be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction in Clark County, Nevada. You hereby accept the exclusive jurisdiction of such court for this purpose. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to conflict of law provisions.
All copyrightable text and graphics, the selection, arrangement, and presentation of all materials (including information in the public domain), and the overall design of this web page are the property of Cannect. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to download and print materials from this website for the purpose of viewing, reading, and retaining for reference. Any other copying, distribution, retransmission, or modification of information or materials on this site, whether in electronic or hard copy form, without the express prior written permission of Cannect, is strictly prohibited.
Cannect may amend this Agreement at any time in its sole and unreviewable discretion. The modifications will be effective immediately upon publication. Continued use of our Site or Services following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Site and Services and our rights and responsibilities with regard to other Guest Interface Mediums. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision, nor shall any single or partial exercise by Cannect of any right or power hereunder preclude further exercise of that or any other right hereunder. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. The word “including” means “including without limitation.” If any provision of this Agreement is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of this Agreement will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law. Nothing contained herein shall be construed to establish an employment, partnership, or joint venture relationship between you and Cannect. This Agreement, and your rights and obligations herein, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated, or otherwise transferred by you without Cannect’s prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void. The terms of this Agreement shall be binding upon assignees.
Cannect Hospitality, LLC
520 S.7th Street, Suite C
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Cannect is neither a common carrier nor in the business of providing transportation services to the public. By utilizing or otherwise participating in any offering, event, or other engagement where transportation is included or made a part of, you recognize and acknowledge that there are certain risks of physical injury to vehicle passengers, and you voluntarily agree to assume the full risk of any injuries, damages or loss, regardless of severity, that you may sustain as a result of participating in any and all activities connected or associated with receiving transportation services, including, but not limited to, injuries, damages and/or loss arising out of negligent operation or supervision of the vehicle. You further agree to waive and relinquish all claims you may have, now or in the future, against Cannect, its agents, volunteers and employees. You do hereby fully release the aforementioned parties and forever discharge the same from any and all claims for injuries, damages or loss that you may have or which may accrue to you or your successor in interest and arising out of, connected with, or in any way associated with said transportation services.
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
A purchase will not improve chances of winning.
You have not yet won.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OLD AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY. By entering this Promotion, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these rules may, at Sponsor’s discretion, result in disqualification. All decisions of the judges regarding this Promotion are final and binding in all respects.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD. Promotion begins __________and ends 12:00 PM PT___________when all entries must be received (“Promotion Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY. This sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years old as of the date of entry, except officers, directors, members, and employees of the Sponsor, the judging organization (if applicable), or any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, and the immediate family (i.e., parents, children, siblings, spouse), and persons residing in the same household, as such individuals. This Promotion is void outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited. Winner and guest must meet these eligibility requirements.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. Winner selection will be conducted by random drawing from all eligible entries on or about ________ (the “Drawing Date”). Any potential winner will be notified via the Comment section of the applicable Instagram post. If a potential winner: (i) cannot be tagged using their Instagram username; (ii) does not respond within twenty-four (24) hours from the date and time the Sponsor publishes the winner via tagging the winning entry’s Instagram username; (iii) fails to return the Affidavit and Release as specified in Rule 9; (iv) refuses the prize; and/or (v) the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the Promotion or receive the prize, and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Upon publishing the potential winning entry and determining that he/she and their guest has met all eligibility requirements of the Promotion, including without limitation the execution of required waivers, publicity and liability releases and disclaimers, and, at Sponsor’s discretion, successful completion of a background check, such individual will be declared the “winner” of the Promotion.
5. PRIZE DESCRIPTION. There will be one (1) winner. The prize consists of: ___________
6. TAXES. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
7. ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning this Promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. NO PRIZE TRANSFER OR SUBSTITUTION. No prize or any portion thereof is transferable or redeemable for cash. Any portion of the prize that is not used is forfeited. No substitutions for prize except by Sponsor, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted.
9. CONSENT AND RELEASE. By entering the Promotion, each entrant releases and discharges the Sponsor, judging organization (if applicable), and any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, “Sponsor Entities”), from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion, including without limitation legal claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind (including without limitation personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light) (collectively, “Claims”). Except where prohibited: (i) entry into the Promotion constitutes the consent of the entrant, without further compensation, to use his/her name, likeness, biographical data, and contact information for editorial, advertising, marketing, publicity, and administrative purposes by the Sponsor and/or others authorized by the Sponsor; (ii) acceptance of a prize constitutes a release by any winner of the Sponsor Entities of any and all Claims in connection with the administration of this Promotion and the use, misuse, or possession of any prize; (iii) any potential winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility (including social security number) and a liability/publicity release; and (iv) if prize involves travel or activities, any potential winner and travel companion (if applicable) may be required to execute releases of the Sponsor from any and all liability with respect to participation in such travel/activities and/or use of the prize. Affidavits and releases must be returned within five (5) days from the date that Sponsor first tries to notify the potential winner. Sponsor may conduct a background check to confirm any potential winner’s eligibility and compliance with these rules. By entering, you agree to cooperate reasonably with any such background check. If the prize includes participation in any public event(s) or publicity, or if Sponsor Entities intend to publicize the winner in any way, and if a background check reveals that a potential winner has engaged in conduct that could damage the reputation or business of any Sponsor Entity, as determined by Sponsor in its discretion, the potential winner may be disqualified and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. If winner is deemed to be a minor under the jurisdiction of his/her residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who must execute the necessary affidavit and release and, if applicable, must accompany winner on the trip (no additional travel expenses will be awarded should a parent or legal guardian be required to accompany the winner on the trip).
10. DISCLAIMERS. (i) Sponsor not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at Sponsor’s servers or elsewhere. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address or Instagram username submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address, or the registered owner of the Instagram username as determined by the Sponsor in their sole and absolute discretion. (ii) Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the web site or otherwise attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion. Use of bots or other automated process to enter is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. (iii) Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion if it is not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. (iv) Sponsor Entities are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Promotion, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may cancel, terminate or modify this Promotion based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the number of prizes specified in these rules. (v) In the event this Promotion is cancelled or terminated, pursuant to subparagraph (iii) or (iv), Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. (vi) SPONSOR ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS THIS PROMOTION OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE. (vii) CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. (viii) The value(s) of the prize(s) set forth above represent Sponsor’s good faith determination of the approximate retail value(s) thereof; the actual fair market value(s) as ultimately determined by Sponsor are final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the stated approximate retail value(s) of a prize is more than the actual fair market value of that prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. No substitution or compensation will be given for any portion of the prize that is not used.
11. APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada, without regard to any principles of conflict of laws. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Promotion will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Nevada and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Nevada. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Promotion and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
12. WINNER LIST. For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, within three (3) months of the Drawing Date, to: Winner List, “Vegas Cannabis Week Flyaway,” ATTN: Aaron Soffer, 8545 W. Warm Springs Rd. Ste A4376, Las Vegas, NV 89113.
13. SPONSORSHIP. This Promotion is sponsored by Cannect Hospitality, LLC, a Nevada limited liability company (the “Sponsor”).
“Personal Information” is any information about an identifiable individual. Cannect recognizes the sensitivity of Personal Information and ensures that it should only be collected and retained for legitimate purposes and be handled with care and respect. In providing our Services it will be necessary to collect and use Personal Information about our customers.
Any requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests received regarding Cannect’s use or handling of Personal Information will be addressed within a reasonable timeframe. Upon conclusion, if necessary, Cannect will take appropriate measure to rectify the situation and maintain compliance with applicable law.
A. Collection and Use of Personal Information General
Cannect may collect and use Personal Information in a lawful manner and only when it is reasonably necessary to do so for the provision of requested information or as may be required or permitted by applicable laws. This information is generally provided voluntarily by an Individual in applying for information on our Site. Cannect may collect different types of Personal Information including but not limited to: name and contact information. We collect Personal Information about an Individual for the purpose of responding to inquiries.
Consent for the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information may be express or implied, physical or electronic, given in writing, orally, or by toggling a check-off box, or by inference from the Individual’s conduct, such as (without limitation) by the use of the Services or Site.
COPPA (CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT) DISCLOSURE
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Our Site, like many other websites, uses passive-tracking technologies such as “Cookies”. “Cookies” are small bits of information that are transferred to and stored in separate files within your computer or phone’s browser and are used on this Site to collect information. A cookie will not collect any information that is not otherwise provided to us. Cookies allow a Site to identify repeat visitors through an ID number cached in that computer. Cookies can be disabled or cleared using the tools of any web browser.
B. Personal Access
Individuals are entitled to access and review their Personal Information held by Cannect. However, an Individual’s right to access is not absolute and may be subject to restrictions. Cannect may also deny an Individual’s request to access if granting access would have an unreasonable impact on other people’s privacy or where the requested information cannot be severed from the balance of the record in which it is contained. We will make a reasonable effort to respond within a reasonable timeframe to all such requests for access and revision and either provide access to the Personal Information or, if permissible, explain why access is denied.
It is important for Cannect to maintain accurate Personal Information about an Individual in order for us to provide efficient and effective delivery of information. Individuals may contact the Privacy Officer using the contact information provided above to modify or correct any Personal Information that Cannect holds about them. Corrections will be made within a reasonable timeframe.
C. Disclosure of Personal Information General
Cannect may also disclose Personal Information to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims or in connection with an emergency that warrants use or disclosure of the information.
D. Retention and Security
Cannect will not retain any Personal Information longer than is necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which the Personal Information was provided or as may be required by any Federal or Provincial record keeping requirements, whichever is longer. This may involve the retention of your Personal Information for a period exceeding your actual relationship with Cannect. Once your Personal Information is no longer required to fulfill the stated purpose or to comply with applicable laws, it will be either destroyed or rendered anonymous.
Threats to Personal Information include loss, misuse, theft, inadvertent disclosure, and improper modification. At all times, Cannect employs reasonable physical, technical, organizational, and digital precautions to safeguard your Personal Information. Cannect restricts access to Personal Information to authorized personnel. In accordance with Fair Information Practices, should a data breach occur, we will notify you via email within one business day.
E. Third Party Websites & Social Media